Travel is my dream

Tourist

Health




Going back over one thousand years, the conventional tea scenting methods are still used in order to make this tea special one. Fragrant organic jasmine flower tea buds are used to scent the most loving natural green tea leaves and buds then rolled with hands in the form of small pearls. Superb in flavour, taste and aroma, and apparently to increase circulation, reduce cholesterol and ease tension.

This is the most excellent tea I have ever taken! I drink it when I feel tired, bored and exhausted, every morning, every evening, and it daily gives a bit kick start to my day's work. I always love taking it. All my faculties are aroused and enlivened by taking a few sips of Jasmine flower tea. Sometimes, when I feel my body and spirit down cast, I take jasmine flower tea and then I am ready for another spell of hard work. I have found amazing essence in it that arouses my sleeping faculties of mind and heart.

I am inclined to be a little sensitive to what I take into my body, and that inculcates caffeine. This tea looks to have the right quantity of caffeine; I feel that it has some of it but it is fine enough to feeling my heart racing and bouncing off the walls as often I would feel by taking a few sips of coffee. No doubt, the scent is tremendously enjoyable and pleasant, and I always receive compliments that it tastes and smells wonderful when I am in my office. And with each sip of it, I enjoy and relish its sweet and amazing taste and flavour...Yum, Yum, Yum!!!

Jasmine flower tea Dragon Pearl green tea is selected from the misty mountains. The most loving tea leaves and sprouts are picked with hands in the early spring and then it is gently processed. The leaves are rolled with hands into small balls in the size and shape of pearls. Then, following eight hundred year old tradition, the tea pearls undergo a lengthy three fold process that exploits equivalent weight of newly opened flowers to instill the memorable scent of jasmine flower tea blossoms into the leaves. Green tea is simply processed. The enzymes that bring about fermentation and oxidation are obviously de-activated, thus conserving the polyphenols, and retaining the powerful antioxidant activity.

There are so many kinds of jasmine flower tea teas in the world, but the one which is grown in south of China is considered more beneficial and advantageous than the other forms of it in the world.

As regards to the fact that green jasmine flower tea tea is beneficial for the people, it can only be proposed that for most of the people it is not bad. It may have some soothing benefits, and it certainly doesn't appear as the dangerous one. For those who should keep away from caffeine all the times should drink only decaffeinated forms. For the majority, though, it is in fact the flavour and taste, more than any other likely effects on our health that makes this tea attractive and appealing. The jasmine flower tea is liable to make the green tea taste sweeter and the fragrance is surely an incentive to drink it.

No comments:

Post a Comment